Spring 2023 Season General Auditions are being held on Wednesday, December 7, 6:30-9:30pm
- Auditions are from 6:30-9:30pm on Wednesday, December 7th, 2022
- Check-in at the lobby of the NVC Performing Arts Center (Bldg. 100, 2277 Napa Vallejo Hwy, Napa CA), to receive an audition form.
- Auditioners will be seen on a first come first serve basis, and will audition on the main stage.
- A piano accompanist will be provided, bring a copy of your piano sheet music.
- If you have a current headshot and acting resume, please attach it to the provided audition form.
- If cast, you will be required to enroll in the corresponding Theater and Music courses.
Please prepare the following for your Audition:
- 1-minute monologue
- If you do not have a monologue, text will be provided for a cold-read.
- 16 bars from a song of your choice
- Be prepared to tell a joke!
About the Spring 2023 Productions:
- The SpongeBob Musical– The stakes are higher than ever in this dynamic stage musical, as SpongeBob and all of Bikini Bottom face the total annihilation of their undersea world. Chaos erupts. Lives hang in the balance. And just when all hope seems lost, a most unexpected hero rises up and takes center stage. The power of optimism really can save the world! The SpongeBob Musical is adapted from the iconic Nickelodeon series. Directed by Reed Martin with music direction by Dr. Christina Howell, performances will take place in March 2023.
- She Kills Monsters is the story of Agnes Evans as she leaves her childhood home in Ohio following the death of her teenage sister, Tilly. When Agnes finds Tilly’s Dungeons & Dragons notebook, however, she finds herself catapulted into a journey of discovery and action-packed adventure in the imaginary world that was her sister’s refuge. In this high-octane dramatic comedy laden with homicidal fairies, nasty ogres, and 90s pop culture, acclaimed playwright Qui Nguyen offers a heart-pounding homage to the geek and warrior within us all. Directed by Olivia Cowell, performances will take place in April 2023.
If you have specific questions, please reach out to directors of the spring productions:
- Jennifer King ([email protected])
- Reed Martin ([email protected])
- Olivia Cowell ([email protected])